Monday, April 6, 2009

The darkness of
the blaring sun
catches my
wandering
eyes
as they go astray

[mouth shut]
under duress
by

a
strange
stern
sense

I can never posses

----

so, I am back from what will probably have been the adventure of my year, unless I surprise myself. Bumming around a college campus and helping produce a show was a very interesting experience that calls for mixed adjectives, but overall I'd say it was great.

I deleted my old blog. I probably should have saved some of the poetry or something, but what good would that do me? I should be writing new things, no matter how harsh I judge myself-- not relying on a few lines from the past.

being away may have helped clear my head, but that is to be seen. I believe I more precisely understand one, if not a few, crucial elements of my thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment